Peachtree Golf Club Beta

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
dgrobo2000

Re: Peachtree Golf Club Beta

Post by dgrobo2000 »

I have enjoyed played a few round of Peachtree G.C.. Although it is a great design of an interesting golf course, I found a few issues with the design.

The course textures appear to be very bright.
The pins are not spread out enough over the greens, limiting the variety of pins that can be selected.
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

dgrobo,
Thanks for your comments.

I have tried 4 or 5 different shades during the rendition and this is the one I finally decided to use. One of the reasons I chose this was the colours are similar to these photos taken by professional photographer Dave Sansom, https://www.davesansom.com/peachtreegc

Adelade had similar thoughts regarding the pin locations so therefore, although I was on this site to upload the Final version, I will take one more look. With what conditions did you play the course?

Thanks.
Ian
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

Ian, just in case - If you want I can offer help with observing pins at the very least - send me a pm along with the most recent course version if so. Just offering, dont hesitate to decline if you'd rather go at it alone :thumbup:
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Adelade,
I am working on the new pin locations and will PM you with a link to download the course. If you are agreeable you can down it and test the new positions. Obviously this takes time so I will understand if it not possible.
Thanks for your help.
Ian
Pete

Post by Pete »

Strange graphics through the trees
Attachments
screen0010Copy.jpg
screen0010Copy.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 3490 times
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Pete,
Thank you.
It was one of the comments by Adelade and it has been corrected.
I'm hoping to release the final in a day or so, so if there is anything else please let me know as soon as possible.
Ian
Links Bill

Post by Links Bill »

Enjoying the course Ian. I noticed there seems to be a lump on the 7th hole front green in the left corner, was thinking it should be lowered.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Thanks Ian great news
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Links Bill,
Thanks for your comment, however I can't find the bump. Can you be a little more specific with the location?
Thanks,
Ian
Links Bill

Post by Links Bill »

Ian Wells wrote: December 8th, 2020, 12:06 pm Links Bill,
Thanks for your comment, however I can't find the bump. Can you be a little more specific with the location?
Thanks,
Ian

https://imgur.com/hiTBMRa

https://imgur.com/tGIIZdu