Daniels Skies

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Daniel

Daniels Skies

Post by Daniel »

I have made 6 extra skies this last month.I have uploaded all of my skies in a folder.The sky showing is sky 31.If you like very light grey skies then try sky1 and sky 11.I know some of you will have some of my skies but not the latest additions.Andy if you delete the ones you have of mine and upload this new batch it would be appreciated.Hope you guys like the new ones.You can get them here. I will leave them up for a couple of weeks on my server. http://www.teeshots-place.uk/files/skies.zip
Just one of my Skies
Just one of my Skies
Sky 31.jpg (259.47 KiB) Viewed 4519 times
Adelade

Re: Daniels Skies

Post by Adelade »

Awesome! Beautiful skies really add SO much to the enjoyment of the game I think. Fan of your work :smile: Excited for this

Are all these new ones? I guess you redid the naming but because of that they have the same names as ones from you from before
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
dick burt

Post by dick burt »

Daniel, thanks for making these wonderful additions to Links.
I have most of the skies from the zip file. (356 currently in my directory from various designers)
Could you list the names of the 6 new skies so I can add them.
Thanks
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

The new skies are 26,27,28,29,30 and 31.I did make skies under the name TeeShots Skies and some of these skies are from there.The best thing to do is to delete all the skies you have made by TeeShot and Daniel and replace them with these 31 Skies.If I make more Skies they will follow on from Sky 31,so my next Skies will be DanielsSky32,33,34 and so on.
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

Daniel wrote: August 11th, 2020, 11:20 am Andy if you delete the ones you have of mine and upload this new batch it would be appreciated.
Done that Daniel.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Thank you very much Andy.I have made two more this afternoon 32 and 33. I will upload a new folder when I have 40 Skies made.If you could do the same again when they are done that would be great.
Last edited by Daniel on August 11th, 2020, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

Daniel wrote: August 11th, 2020, 5:53 pm Thank you very much Andy.I have made two more this afternoon 33 and 34. I will upload a new folder when I have 40 Skies made.If you could do the same again when they are done that would be great.
I'd prefer a separate file for any future skies if you could Daniel; just to keep the bandwidth usage down.
Paul44

Post by Paul44 »

Thank you.
The toughest shot in golf is your next one.
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Thanks, Daniel!

Pete
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

Daniel wrote: August 11th, 2020, 3:56 pmThe best thing to do is to delete all the skies you have made by TeeShot and Daniel and replace them with these 31 Skies.
Aww dont do that :sad: Some of my absolute favourite skies are among the old ones from you :smile: (and far from all of them were included in this new download). Take the old golden sunset DanielsSky16 for example - perhaps even my #1 favourite sky, hope no one deletes gems like that! :cheers1:

Thanks for the new ones :smile:
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...