Microsoft are bringing out AI to Windows 11

For all topics about the playing of Links, such as Swing Types etc.
Daniel

Microsoft are bringing out AI to Windows 11

Post by Daniel »

I just had an email from Microsoft they are bringing out AI to Windows 11,they say there are 150 new things that will make your work flow easy, and you will be able to load all your programs and Windows 11 onto a new computer whether you built it yourself or bought it without any problems. Seems to me this AI is going to be like the cloud they seem as if they will have all you stuff on their servers with your name attached to it.What happened to privacey,and will Links still work with all this AI crap.Here is a links to their AI page. I might be jumping the gun here but it is hard enough for some to get Links running without all this other stuff.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ai#modal-A
Adelade

Re: Microsoft are bringing out AI to Windows 11

Post by Adelade »

Microsoft
without any problems.
Definitely :tongue:
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Says it is coming out on the 26th Sept next big update.

New Windows 11 Update delivers over 150 new features, including bringing the power of Copilot to the PC

Today, we’re thrilled to share our next step toward making Windows the destination for the best AI experiences – with a new update that delivers our most personal experience yet coming on Sept. 26. Do not need it do not want it :rant: :rant: :rant:
Daniel

Post by Daniel »