3 click classic swing glitch for me

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
jack12k10

3 click classic swing glitch for me

Post by jack12k10 »

Hello all, thanks for letting me in this community..played this game when it came out years ago; now reloaded the game from this site...here is my issue on the classic swing...every few or up to every 5 swings, when I click for first back swing, the meter on its own stops about a sixth from bottom...I have a high level dell laptop...ive tested this on two different mouses which are your everyday logitech mouses...any ideas?..tx.
pmgolf

Re: 3 click classic swing glitch for me

Post by pmgolf »

One possibility would be to try a newer (or older) video card driver. That has made a difference with other problems not all that different from yours. Google can help you through it! :smile:

Pete
GoBucks

Post by GoBucks »

Perhaps something running in the background? You could check "task manager" to see if anything is occupying the cpu.
No matter where you go, there you are.
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

First of all make sure you have patch 1.07 and the Nvidia patch, both available at viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10
Finished APCD Projects: Amedal GK (own design), Whirlpool Golf Course 2020 (update), Royal Lytham and St Annes 2020 (update)
Working on: Nine Bridges @Jeju Island (Real course) + a couple things...