Muirfield Beta

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
woody4077

Re: Muirfield Beta

Post by woody4077 »

any updates?
MrMoggie

Post by MrMoggie »

In a bit of a rut and still fiddling with the two key 3D buildings which I fear I will fail with

Steve
woody4077

Post by woody4077 »

ok
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Hi Steve-it's your neighbourhood Nit Picker again. Will there be tournament objects? Grandstands would certainly add to the club...and it used to be on the Open rotation...regardless of my earlier comment.
Just a thought...
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Jimbo - you realize, I'm sure, that all these baubles in your wishlist delay release of this course. Have you ever thought about dropping by Architectural Digest since you seem more interested in that than in Golf so the rest of us can play these new courses? :rant:

Pete
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Hi Pete...what if I said "Just Kidding"...😉
Like I'e said before you APCD'ers are the lifeblood of the game.
And I really believe that what you're doing will prove to be the right thing!👍👍

For what it's worth I've installed APCD...the first thing I did was pour a stiff drink! I'll be confining myself to nit picking for quite a while!🥵
woody4077

Post by woody4077 »

update??????
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

Im also eager for updates on this course. Knowing it is finished or basically finished(?) except for the clubhouse for about half a year is very teasing :smile:
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
MrMoggie

Post by MrMoggie »

I have been trying and failing miserably to master 3D building to get the clubhouse and Greywalls Hotel behind the 18th green.

I sit in front of a laptop working from home with my fulltime job in the daytime and sit in front of a laptop producing crap 3D buildings in the evening.

Does anyone know the maximum size photograph that can be added to the planting set in APCD?

I might try that instead.

Steve
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

Knowing that it is being worked on is enough to extend my patience for the course, I was just getting a little worried about the project possibly being abandoned. I sent you a pm though, please have a look.

I believe 1024 pixels wide or tall is the maximum.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...