Shaughnessy and St. George's

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Jimbo

Shaughnessy and St. George's

Post by Jimbo »

Hopeless did the BETA for Shaughnessy-he's willing to share an I'm willing to nit pick. I think that somebody is working on St. George's...I would be more than happy to nit pick that one! :clapping:
hopeless@golf

Re: Shaughnessy and St. George's

Post by hopeless@golf »

Jimbo did a great job nit picking Shaughnessy
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

There is a possibility I would update Shaughnessy slightly at some point in the future (not anytime soon) if no one beats me to it, feel free to send a copy of your notes to me if you want and I'll save them.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I'm just adding a couple of minor extra notes-mostly about pin placements...and the clubhouse of course.😉...as well as some additional property around the course-remember this is located in the city (actually right across from the airport).
If you want to play a more rustic, woody course you have to go up to North Van and play Capilano.

If I ever get the hang of APCD Capilano and Jasper will be at the top of my "Tribute to Stanley" projects.