Glen Abbey Members and Tournament

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Duglis

Re: Glen Abbey Members and Tournament

Post by Duglis »

Glenn of Glen ;) ,

Just finished a tournament. 1 round at the old Fall course, 1 round at your new summer members course and 2 rounds at the tourney course.

It was a wonderful experience. I love your two updates!!!!!!!!! I have a rating system and i gave those 2 a rare 5/5 rating.

Thank you so VERY MUCH!!!

-Doug
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Just wondering...

What's on your drawing board (drawing screen?) now? I have some ideas, if you're interested... :whistle:
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

I am currently getting ready to start planting the Atlanta Athletic Club Highlands Course. then I have two other courses which I thought I lost but was able to recover. They are local to me but have hosted PGA and Senior PGA majors :bookh:

What are your thoughts Jimbo?
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

What is the status of the Scottsdale project, since you dont bring it up? (Not trying to push for it, just curious :smile:)
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

Oops, forgot about Scottsdale. It's also in the mix. 3 of the courses I am working on are close to being beta ready, there is also a fourth course almost ready for planting, it's on the West Coast. Scottsdale will be a little more time consuming project.

I am going back to work Monday so my APCD time will be cut back but I will still have time to get courses done.
Stephen Sullivan

Post by Stephen Sullivan »

braden1308 wrote: August 24th, 2020, 7:24 pm I am going back to work Monday so my APCD time will be cut back but I will still have time to get courses done.
I'm back to work next week as well. Will definitely have much less time for courses, as I run and play on the LSPN European Tour :thumbup:
Mr Mulligan

Post by Mr Mulligan »

Duglis wrote: August 24th, 2020, 12:57 pm Glenn of Glen ;) ,

Just finished a tournament. 1 round at the old Fall course, 1 round at your new summer members course and 2 rounds at the tourney course.

It was a wonderful experience. I love your two updates!!!!!!!!! I have a rating system and i gave those 2 a rare 5/5 rating.

Thank you so VERY MUCH!!!

-Doug
:thumbup:
Ditto! Very well done Glenn! Awesome course!
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

Thank you
dko

Post by dko »

I've always enjoyed the layout of this course, but in past renditions putting and chipping was nearly impossible, at least for me. Hats off to Mr. Braden for greens that are actually playable (and, based on his many efforts, presumably pretty accurate). Thanks!
Doug
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

dko wrote: August 29th, 2020, 6:51 am I've always enjoyed the layout of this course, but in past renditions putting and chipping was nearly impossible, at least for me. Hats off to Mr. Braden for greens that are actually playable (and, based on his many efforts, presumably pretty accurate). Thanks!
Thank you, I always try and use the strakaline or golflogix green contour books if they are available for a course so I can get the best from the greens in game.

Glenn :cheers1: