Chain Link Fences - How to?

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
bmumma

Chain Link Fences - How to?

Post by bmumma »

This one kind of has me stumped, but I need something to go around this pool area. Can this be done with 3d work or does anyone have a 3d object that they'd be willing to let me use?
pool area.PNG
pool area.PNG (2.3 MiB) Viewed 2361 times
Stephen Sullivan

Re: Chain Link Fences - How to?

Post by Stephen Sullivan »

If you go here https://linkscorner.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=348 and download the version of APCD Danny D has merged the 2001 objects into, you will find a chainlink fence. I used it on my last course. Excellent instructions are given on how to install the APCD version. You then just need to add the objects to your planting set as normal.
bmumma

Post by bmumma »

Awesome, thanks Stephen! I'll give that a try :-) Still going to hid most of it with some bushes but a pool has to have a fence!
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

Also see Lez' video 43 about fence planting if needed: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=49
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

bmumma wrote: May 12th, 2020, 3:51 pm Awesome, thanks Stephen! I'll give that a try :-) Still going to hid most of it with some bushes but a pool has to have a fence!
Hiya Bmumma. Just a friendly reminder. Only add the 2001 3D objects to your planting set. Some say that some of the 2001 2D objects might be corrupt. The 2001 3D object library contains the chain link fence that you want.

Have fun,

Dan :cheers1:
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added