Custom Flag Image (For Each Hole)

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
Volorgas

Custom Flag Image (For Each Hole)

Post by Volorgas »

I've seem Lez Marwick's videos so I understand how to create and use a custom image for the flags on my course. But I would like to use a custom image for the flag at each hole, in particular a flag with the hole number on it. I ask this because my course features a couple of large greens that service two holes so I want to indicate the hole number on the flag at each green so there is no confusion and to add visual interest when playing a hole that shows the flag of another hole. How can I achieve this?
Adelade

Re: Custom Flag Image (For Each Hole)

Post by Adelade »

I dont think you can achieve that in APCD. Except if you use the default flag which is yellow background with the hole number in black. Maybe it would be possible to pull off a trick with planted 2D object flags in some way, but it wouldnt work unless you only have one pin position per hole... and that would be horrible in terms of gameplay.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...