Can't Access jpeg Links - CM & Roster Tutorial

If you have issues accessing any part of Links Corner this is the forum for you.
Bit Left

Can't Access jpeg Links - CM & Roster Tutorial

Post by Bit Left »

In the Add-Ons Corner Discussion section there is a locked topic CM & Roster Tutorial. I'm signed in to LC and can open the topic to access the content.

There are a number of jpeg links in the text, to an address http://img51.exs.cx. Unfortunately I get the following message when I select those links: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 7.2.0". Not getting that.

I'm using Chrome in Windows 8.1 - constantly being badgered that everything needs to be updated. No can do. What I'm wondering is if the problem is really on my side. Could someone please go into this topic and let me know if the jpegs work for them. I sort of get what the tutorial is trying to get across, but the jpegs were put there with students like me in mind, so wanted to benefit from them if possible.

Thanks,
Don
Adelade

Re: Can't Access jpeg Links - CM & Roster Tutorial

Post by Adelade »

Pictures are gone for everyone, not just you. I sent you a PM, but for anyone else finding this topic and wondering the same - see my reply in this thread viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1625
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...