career mode has course I don't

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Hogan

career mode has course I don't

Post by Hogan »

The Q-School course is Stone Canyon Club by Microsoft. Is there a way around this?
Thanks for any help.
Adelade

Re: career mode has course I don't

Post by Adelade »

You can either buy the course, choose a different season, edit the season, or I believe you can probably abandon/skip the tournament and play the amateur event of week 2 instead. I recommend editing the season.

To edit it, from Links main menu, go to Options > Season Manager > select this particular season and click Edit, then enter Q-School for week 1 and choose a different course. It might be worth checking the other weeks of the season too and swapping out any courses you dont have. After that make sure the changes get saved (avoid clicking Cancel), then within your Career you might have to abandon the season and start it anew.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...