Links Career - Game Download Seasons 1-3

For all topics about the playing of Links, such as Swing Types etc.
Bit Left

Links Career - Game Download Seasons 1-3

Post by Bit Left »

I am exploring the three season series that came with the download from Links Country Club. It's been fun but I could use a change up in the course department. Anyways...

When I elect to play rounds together with another player, their preparatory shot set up repeats itself for every shot they make. I can live with it but it gets a little... tedious. Does this sound familiar to anyone, or is this just another symptom of my unique relationship with Microsoft? :wallbash:

Eventually I expect to download some of the Career Good Stuff from LC. I'm kinda hoping I don't have to look forward to my playing partner going thru everything twice on a permanent basis. Is this an unreasonable hope? :surrender:

Don
Guitarzan

Re: Links Career - Game Download Seasons 1-3

Post by Guitarzan »

That double take is a little quirk of the game itself and a side effect of the latest patches. This was to be addressed (pun intended) by a later patch but that never came to fruition.
Bit Left

Post by Bit Left »

Guitarzan wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:39 am That double take is a little quirk of the game itself and a side effect of the latest patches. This was to be addressed (pun intended) by a later patch but that never came to fruition.
With all the TLC that has gone in to bringing 1.07 to the space we're at now, I can live with this. As long as I know I'm not alone. Besides I just snagged $800,000 in a Season 3 Invitational and will be looking for my Interac banking deposit from Microsoft. That should cover the real world air conditioner that I just learned needs replacement.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Kunkleman

Post by Kunkleman »

Bit Left wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:39 pm
Guitarzan wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:39 am That double take is a little quirk of the game itself and a side effect of the latest patches. This was to be addressed (pun intended) by a later patch but that never came to fruition.
With all the TLC that has gone in to bringing 1.07 to the space we're at now, I can live with this. As long as I know I'm not alone. Besides I just snagged $800,000 in a Season 3 Invitational and will be looking for my Interac banking deposit from Microsoft. That should cover the real world air conditioner that I just learned needs replacement.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Yeah, that and 5 grand should get you a rather nice AC unit! :smile: