Beta testing

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
braden1308

Beta testing

Post by braden1308 »

Anyone feel like testing a couple of courses? Glen Abbey Members and Tournament are ready but I think some fresh eyes will help. Only serious testers please, the courses will be uploaded after I get some feedback. There is one thing everyone should be aware of, the courses have large shadow files so the first time they load there is a lag.

I was almost positive that when I picked my grasses for the planting set they had no top view but after switching back and forth from course to course the shadow file blew up and I noticed the grasses had top views. I always make sure there are no top views for grasses, bushes, and flowers but boom there they were. APCD gremlins at work I believe, either that or I'm losing what little mind I have left....oh well!

So anyway I will upload the courses and post a link, if your going to test them just let me know if you find anything.

Thanks,
Glenn
braden1308

Re: Beta testing

Post by braden1308 »

Pete

Post by Pete »

Super job Glenn, floating tables & chairs on the clubhouse
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

Thanks Pete
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Glenn,

I played the members course with Fast/Firm/Breezy conditions and enjoyed it very much. (That has nothing to do with me making par, honestly, - it would have been 1 under par had not a worm hole deflected my ball from a certain birdie on the 13th.)
I played with random pins and there was not one problem with their locations - other than the worm hole. :rant:
As mentioned above very enjoyable, and as an aside, the 17th green is crazy.

(I do not know the course so I will leave any comparison those who do.)

Thank you for the upgrade.

Ian
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

Thanks Ian, glad you like it. I will upload final versions this weekend or early next week after some more input.

Glenn
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Glenn,
I forgot to add one item to my comments - see below.
screen0005.jpg
screen0005.jpg (234.98 KiB) Viewed 3600 times
There seems to be two holes shown. I thought it worth mentioning as I would love to know how it happened. (It did not detract in any way my enjoyment.)

Ian
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

Thanks Ian, that's an odd one. I'll take a look
Pete

Post by Pete »

Might be just a graphic glitch all fine on mine from same position Ian & Glenn
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

Thanks Pete, just getting ready to take a look at the APCD to see if there is anything there