Goldfinger

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
wojo

Goldfinger

Post by wojo »

What's the most iconic round of golf ever filmed? Answer: Goldfinger vs. Bond. I can just imagine an ANI of pudgy Auric in the long gold sweater and that roly-poley golf swing! It would be nice to have Bond with his hat and that dark maroon Slazinger sweater, and Oddjob standing around with his bosses clubs too!

Wojo

1PuttJeff

Re: Goldfinger

Post by 1PuttJeff »

Haha! I can remember this scene in "Goldfinger" vividly and it seems to me that Bond played a "Slazenger #5" for his golf ball.

wojo wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:41 pm
What's the most iconic round of golf ever filmed? Answer: Goldfinger vs. Bond. I can just imagine an ANI of pudgy Auric in the long gold sweater and that roly-poley golf swing! It would be nice to have Bond with his hat and that dark maroon Slazinger sweater, and Oddjob standing around with his bosses clubs too!

Wojo

umanfly2boot

Re: Goldfinger

Post by umanfly2boot »

Thats why You need the James Bond Soundscript( Its in there ).........https://mega.nz/file/ePRzXaYT#WY6XqnCbe ... LAIHULB6Go :tongue: