Logitech Flow not working when using APCD

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
Ian Wells

Logitech Flow not working when using APCD

Post by Ian Wells »

I am hoping that some of our brainiac members are able to help me.

I have been using a Logitech MX Master 2S mouse for a number of years. As I use two computers, laptop to work on and desktop for reference, I use the Logitech Flow facility which allows me to use the mouse for both computers by moving the cursor to the edge of the screen.
Yesterday something changed. When I am working in APCD the flow function will not allow the mouse to access the desktop. If I open another window to access the internet or read my emails, the flow function works as normal.
I have reinstalled the Logitech app on both devices but no change.

Can anybody think what in APCD is causing a problem when it has worked perfectly for the last few years, and more importantly what do I do to correct it? :helpsmilie:

Ian
Daniel

Re: Logitech Flow not working when using APCD

Post by Daniel »

You could try this Program instead of Flow if you wish it is free. I know it is not answering your question but it might help you. https://www.snapfiles.com/get/mwob.html
GoBucks

Post by GoBucks »

I'm not trying to be a wise a**. Have you rebooted the system after this happened? Sometimes that's all it takes.
No matter where you go, there you are.
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

One step further, try a cold boot, then a fresh version of the APCD. That's my last resort when I run into trouble.

Pete
Ian Wells

Post by Ian Wells »

Gentlemen,
Thank you for your suggestions.

And the winner is...................... Pete :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

For each new course I build I copy my master copy of APCD with the 2001 Planting Set included, - thank you Dan.
For some reason the copy I use for TPC Sugarloaf must have a fault. The copies I made and used for Black Rock and Gozzer allow Flow, TPC Sugarloaf not.
I downloaded another copy from my master and it wouldn't work, so I downloaded a new copy direct from Links Corner and opened TPC Sugarloaf and the Flow is back with me. :thumbup:

Thanks Pete.
Daniel, I will keep Mouse Without Borders in mind should I have another mishap, thank you.

Ian