SCOTTIE

Enough of the Links talk! Use this forum for real golf and other topics but no religion or politics.
Jimbo

SCOTTIE

Post by Jimbo »

Isn't it time for him to take a vacation?
Or visit his new baby?
Or anything???😀
John B

Re: SCOTTIE

Post by John B »

The women on the LPGA Tour would probably like Nelly Korda to take a break as well. She just notched 5 wins in a row, winning a major to do it, the Chevron Championship. :thumbup:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I'm a "Brookie" so I hear you!
John B

Post by John B »

Jimbo wrote: April 22nd, 2024, 3:39 am I'm a "Brookie" so I hear you!
I noticed Brookie has taken to wearing glasses lately. Playing pretty well so far this season, with 5 top tens in her first 8 tournaments.

On a side note, a friend of mine has a sister that looked almost exactly like Brooke. I say looked, because now that sister is about twice Brooke's age. But every time I see Brooke she reminds me of my friend's sis. Even their mannerisms and expressions are very similar.

Well anyway, sorry to derail the thread. Back to Scottie talk. :thumbup:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Hi John:
I believe that she started last year and she's far and away the top female Canadian golfer...I'd really like to know what development program they use in Korea-they're doing something VERY RIGHT!

On a side note, the RBC was this weekend. RBC (formerly Royal Bank of Canada) has done a great job with the development of junior golf in Canada-they also sponsor an international team to reflect their global presence (Cameron Young, Sam Burns and Sahith Theegala) but as for the Canadians-you'll know who they are by the blue and yellow logo on the sleeve.

So "international" banking may result in some name changes but they still give great support to the game-who else sponsors two PGA tournaments? (and I promise that I won't mention Nick Taylor...oops! :naughty: