Stewart Parker

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
big stewart

Stewart Parker

Post by big stewart »

Hello to all my old friends at links corner. At last I have managed to get a version of links back up and working after several years . Well done to windows 11. I wont be building courses but at least I can have an indoor game when the weather is cold and wet. Seasons greetings and I hope you are all well . :cheers1:
pmgolf

Re: Stewart Parker

Post by pmgolf »

I sure have enjoyed playing your creations! Thanks for the wonderful job you did on them!

Pete
guitarget2019

Post by guitarget2019 »

I don't believe a week goes by where I don't play one of your courses. :thumbup:
Colin Jones

Post by Colin Jones »

Definitely one of my fave designers. You're not tempted to make a comeback?
Completed: Golf Club of Houston (Redstone); Banff Springs; Mauna Kea 2024
Working on: Royal Sydney (2024); NSW Golf Club (2024)
big stewart

Post by big stewart »

pmgolf wrote: December 12th, 2023, 6:19 pm I sure have enjoyed playing your creations! Thanks for the wonderful job you did on them!

Pete
Thank you much appreciated
big stewart

Post by big stewart »

guitarget2019 wrote: December 12th, 2023, 7:03 pm I don't believe a week goes by where I don't play one of your courses. :thumbup:
Thank you kindly sir . You always were one of the Gentlemen of Links Corner
big stewart

Post by big stewart »

Colin Jones wrote: December 12th, 2023, 7:46 pm Definitely one of my fave designers. You're not tempted to make a comeback?
Thanks for you kind comments . I have retired to playing but not building. Im glad you have enjoyed my courses.
Kunkleman

Post by Kunkleman »

Great to see you back Stew--wishing you all the best healthwise and otherwise!
big stewart

Post by big stewart »

Thank you
Lez Marwick

Post by Lez Marwick »

Good to see another GREAT from the past appearing on Links Corner. I haven't played Links since my brother's death in 2018, but I still pop in from time to time to see what's happening, and it's always nice to see names I recognise from the past who inspired me, returning!! :thumbup:
my APCD designs - Ackerton Cross, Anakena Beach, Battley Peak, Elsham Woods, Fairview GC, Margaret's Bay, Masson Moor GC, Mowsbury Golf Club, The Dustin Trophy, Upham Hall Golf Club, Yarlswood Golf Club, Zeitsbergen