The One Stop Ani Shop

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Big Sexy JC

Re: The One Stop Ani Shop

Post by Big Sexy JC »

g3b,

First, I'm glad you are enjoying the anis. I'm not sure what version of the Wayne Levi ani you are using, but it doesn't sound like the most current one. The original one was from August 13th, but there have been 2 updates since so version 3 was just uploaded on October 10th. I just checked, and the newest version doesn't have a tail (on his ass or his hair).

I'm always going through and updating all the anis so always check the dates. Everything that says hi res above has been updated and even some of those haven been updated multiple times. Let me know if you download the new one and it has a tail, but I think that will fix the issue.
fiver

Post by fiver »

Remember to put a hat on Mike Weir. Tired of looking at an extra ***hole coming out of his head.
g3b

Post by g3b »

[attachment=0]LinksMMIII_2023.11.01-20.16.png

This is a pic of the latest d/l of the W.Levy file. The line starting at the right knee changes color with the pants color, ie, a white line with white pants.
I noticed on one other ani, the old version of Roy Sabatini d/l the latest one which doesn't have the issue.

Thanks again.
g3b
Attachments
LinksMMIII_2023.11.01-20.16.png
LinksMMIII_2023.11.01-20.16.png (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2492 times
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

g3b,

That's not showing up on my end. Can someone else test this and see if they are getting it? Not sure if it's just a graphics glitch on your end or if something is weird with the ani and it just isn't showing up on my PC. Keep in mind, that I play on 4 different PCs simultaneously everyday and I'm not seeing this on any of the 4 PCs (Two Win7 boxes, One Win XP box and One Win 10 box).
g3b

Post by g3b »

I am playing on a Windows 10 box 22H2 latest edition, amd 6600, 16AF,8AA settings. Also running version 23.4.3 amd graphics driver, will update to latest driver later today to see if that works.

Thanks,
g3b
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

g3b,

Any luck with the Wayne Levi graphics glitch? Anybody else have a chance to test this for us?

Also, I just completed the 2022 Presidents Cup and 2023 Ryder Cup all-in-one anis and uploaded them. Prior to figuring the script.txt file out I was forced to use whatever configs the original animasters gave us with the anis they created. That meant that 10 faces WAS the max I could do in a single ani. Now, I can re-configure the anis to be pretty much anything I want. To that point, I thought the first example of this would be to create all-in-one anis for the Pres Cup and Ryder Cup teams.

The next way I'm going to take advantage of this is to create a SuperAni, which is basically going to be an AniPro type of ani, but with 18 faces instead of 10. My only worry is the size. Since I've gone hi res some of these anis with multiple faces and a bunch of apparel options are as big as the courses. An ani with 18 faces would probably push 200mb, so I'll have to see how the game handles it from a performance perspective.

Lastly, I found a pretty easy way to convert the original ani faces without the hats to the new anis with the hats. I will try to find some creative ways to take advantage of that, but the first one will be to put a damn hat on Mike Weir so fiver doesn't keep complaining about his bald spot. You're welcome fiver.
g3b

Re: The One Stop Ani Shop Ani issue

Post by g3b »

Hello Big Sexy JC
Finally got around to updating graphics driver radeon 23.8.1 seemed to solve the issue with anis.
Thanks again for your work with Links!

g3b :cheers1:
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

g3b,

That's good news. Thanks for letting me know. Glad my anis haven't evolved into growing tails.
3 Wood

Post by 3 Wood »

Big Sexy, would you ever consider down the road ...creating an Player Ani of Carl Spackler who Bill Murray played in Caddyshack. I look in amazement at your work and believe you could do a wonderful job on this Cinderella Story Character.
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

3 Wood,

I see ya workin there. I have Bill Murray in my celebs ani for his "contributions" to golf with his role in Caddyshack, but doing Carl Spackler is just next level. I might have to take you up on that one. Would really force me to get creative and try some new things to get it to look right in the game. I might be giving away some trade secrets here (not really, this should be common sense), but all good anis start with a good picture.

My Google search didn't really turn up much that would be good for an ani so I'll have to rent the movie and take some high quality pics with my phone. I've got a couple of faces and "outfits" in mind that would be freaking fantastic if I could get them right. How about the first ever ani with a wife beater? An ani with a fully leaf covered hat? An ani with the Bubba Gump lip workin. An ani with a dirty white T-Shirt. An orange and blue plaid flannel anyone? Yep. This might be fun. Stay tuned!!!!