The One Stop Ani Shop

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
3 Wood

Re: The One Stop Ani Shop

Post by 3 Wood »

Big Sexy, maybe you could find some Caddyshack reference on youtube.
3 Wood

Post by 3 Wood »

Big Sexy
I just wanted to give you a heads up that half of your player anis in the last month morph back and forth between David Tom and Sergio when I was creating a player profile and when they are playing. I don't think its caused at my end because they all don't do it. Sorry for the news your anis are fantastic.
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

3 wood,

I tell ya, these anis are taking on a life of their own. First they grew tails and now they are morphing. I've not seen this, so can you give me more info or a pic or a video of this happening? I don't use David Toms or Sergio as my source for any anis so I'm not sure how that's happening. As a troubleshooting step, you might try deleting the original Toms and Sergio out of your ani folder to see if it still happens. Obviously make a backup of those ani before deleting them.
3 Wood

Post by 3 Wood »

Big Sexy
Zach Johnson was doing it as I was creating a Computer opponent This morning
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

3 Wood,

Can you explain what you are doing when this happens and where you are seeing it at? I just created computer opponents using the last 20 anis I've created and never saw any morphing or glitching during the process. I also tested all the computer golfers in the game and didn't see anything abnormal. I'm just trying to duplicate it so I can fix it or figure out what's causing it.
3 Wood

Post by 3 Wood »

Big Sexy
On my end when I was creating a computer opponent Zach Johnson when the golfer was facing me if I watched it for 10 seconds he would flicker back and forth between head down where you see half his face then head up where you could see all his face. This could very well be a problem at my end because all my left hand golfers have started to break up only when putting my right hand golfers are all fine... I will try reloading the game.
3 Wood

Post by 3 Wood »

Big Sexy
I reloaded with no change, my cd's protective coats are maybe breaking down. I'm sorry for putting you through all the trouble.
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

3 wood - CD protective coat? Are you still having to load CD #1 to play the game? If so, you have the wrong RuKsHuK.exe file. Reply, please. I have the fix.

Pete
3 Wood

Post by 3 Wood »

Thanks Pete, I do have the game loaded in my computer everything works great except that one small bug.... I'm alright with that.
Thanks for your concern Pete.
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

I don't usually post when I make a new ani, but I wanted to this time. I tried something different with my new version of Ian Poulter. With all the outfit combos he wears there wasn't a good visor option to do him justice and I really hate doing the faces with the visor anis. So, what I did was a custom ani with a hat, but I created a "hair template" and placed it on the hat with Poulter's hair. The end result isn't perfect and I realize that, but it allowed me to create 17 outfits and that wouldn't have been possible using a visor ani.

The reason I wanted to post about it is that I want some feedback on it. Download it and let me know what you think. The goal was for it to look like he is wearing a visor even though he is wearing a hat. I will say that in the 200ish anis I've made the Camilo Villegas and Ian Poulter one's are my favorites.