Woods

Enough of the Links talk! Use this forum for real golf and other topics but no religion or politics.
FOOOOORE!

Woods

Post by FOOOOORE! »

Tiger Woods missing yet another major this week, and there's not a single mention of it on pgatour.com? To me, that's pretty good confirmation he's done.
Danny D

Re: Woods

Post by Danny D »

FOOOOORE! wrote: July 23rd, 2023, 10:16 am Tiger Woods missing yet another major this week, and there's not a single mention of it on pgatour.com? To me, that's pretty good confirmation he's done.
Did he miss the cut, or the tournament?
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

He was a no-show...maybe he was just keping his powder dry... :whistle:
dko

Post by dko »

Still recovering from his LATEST surgery. I suspect he will try to play a few more tournaments before he turns 50 depending on recovery, and then will use a "buggy" (his slang for a golf cart) to play on the Senior Tour. I wonder if he'd like to play with his son at a real event rather than during silly season.
Doug
FOOOOORE!

Post by FOOOOORE! »

I used to predict he'd never play the Senior Tour, but that was before all the injuries. Maybe he will now, just to make up for not being able to walk a PGA course.