A couple of blonds on vacation...

Enough of the Links talk! Use this forum for real golf and other topics but no religion or politics.
Danny D

A couple of blonds on vacation...

Post by Danny D »

A couple of blonds went on vacation together to Egypt. While they were in Cairo they decided to rent a camel to ride around the city. After about 30 minutes, they came walking back into the camel rental shop and wanted a refund claiming they had rented a defective camel that ran away from them.
The clerk said “DEFECTIVE, what on Earth are you talking about”. One of them said that “it must have been deformed. When we were a mile up the road we overheard a bystander look at us and say, “hey, look at the 2 assholes on that camel”, and when we got off to look, the camel ran away”…
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
FOOOOORE!

Re: A couple of blonds on vacation...

Post by FOOOOORE! »

A blonde meets her friend and she's all smiles. "What are you so happy about?" her friend asks. "The city just complimented me on my driving skills. They left this on my windshield: 'Parking Fine'"
FOOOOORE!

Post by FOOOOORE! »

Two blondes are out fishing in a rented row boat. They try several places on the lake but not even a bite. The next place they go to, they're hauling in fish. "We have to come back here tomorrow!" says one of them. But looking around, there are no obvious landmarks. She goes into her purse and pulls out a lipstick. Leaning over, she draws a big X on the side of the boat. The other blonde starts laughing: "That's not going to work!" "Why?" says the other blonde. "Because we might not get the same boat tomorrow DUHHHHH!"
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I trust that therre are no female Linksters...
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Jimbo,

If there were, they've left for good, especially if they were blonde. LOL. Given I have a blonde wife, I think the jokes are great and very true, but don't tell her I said that.
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

It's a shame that so many good jokes depend on elements that are no longer deemed acceptable. :sad:

Here's a sanitized version of one of my favourites.

Two persons of indeterminate sex and hair colouring were walking through the woods and came upon a set of tracks.

One person of indeterminate sex and hair colouring said that they were deer tracks.

The other person of indeterminate sex and hair colouring said that they were moose tracks.

They were still arguing when the train hit them.

:naughty: :laugh:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Speaking of comedy (and not forgetting this site's rules) how many of George Carlin's seven words are now off the list"?
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Speaking of comedy and George Carlin. I need to get everyone's Mount Rushmore of comedy. Here is mine.

Robin Williams
Bill Cosby
George Carlin
Eddie Murphy

Considered, but just missed my Mount Rushmore
Joan Rivers
Betty White
Dave Chappelle
Richard Pryor
Jonathan Winters
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Louie Anderson...................
Gallagher.........
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Mr Mulligan

Post by Mr Mulligan »

:rofl:

Rodney Dangerfield...
Don Rickles...