Golfer Utility

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Big Sexy JC

Re: Golfer Utility

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Doug,

You're welcome. Hopefully you've gotten the chance to use it. Everything turn out as expected?
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Did you say that there was a way of putting logos one sweaters?

I have a few ideas, based on the real things...I can send you another PM if you want to take a gander-some of them are from golf shirts that I purchased (over my wife's objections :whistle: )
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Jimbo,

Your project is next on my plate. My son has his last weekend of baseball this weekend so after Sunday I should get freed up to take that on. To answer your question though, yes, you can have sweaters or long sleeves and they certainly can have logos.
dko

Post by dko »

JC,

Yes, I've tried out several combinations in tournament play and everything has been turning out great.

I also discovered that your many pro golfer anis make good AI opponents.

I'm a happy camper!
Doug
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Speaking of shirts' I think I read that you could put actual club crests on the shirts. This would be prefect for the Presidents Cup pictures, as well as for existing anis. I also purchased some real shirts from well-known courses...which I'll be happy to share (see my scorecard collection to get an idea).
She hasn't thrown them out...yet... :fear: