Any Interest In Me Posting Apparel, Hats, Shoes, Etc.?

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Big Sexy JC

Any Interest In Me Posting Apparel, Hats, Shoes, Etc.?

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Now that I'm almost 100 anis in, I've compiled a large number of shirts, shoes, hats, pants, belts (even a Rolex watch) etc. that I'm willing to share on this site or my Google Drive share if there is interest. Keep in mind that at the beginning I was using apparel from the old animasters site so there is no need to re-post those items. However, the last 40-50 anis that I've made, I've created everything from scratch using Getty Images photos of the golfers.

I'm almost to a point where I can create almost any design or color combo on anything and get it in the game. I can also search almost any shoe online and get it in the game. All of the recent anis I've made have golf shoes pulled from the internet. I'm also getting ready to start using the clubs that are available online and matching them up with the anis I've created so even the clubs will be correct or near correct.

Just let me know if there is interest or even if there are specific things that you would like created to use with the ani that you play with. There are almost no limits at this point.
morvio100

Re: Any Interest In Me Posting Apparel, Hats, Shoes, Etc.?

Post by morvio100 »

Hey BS JC....mucho respecto for all your work on ani's,,,,,regards creating an Official archive...absolutlely GO FOR IT....I say...and prob many others,,,,preferable create a dedicated section on here..somewhere...maybe within the add ons section....your work is making Links even better,,,,possible try to break the structure of the file you posted ...or work on getting to a mesh breakdown and try to import into 3d max or similar software)...(caveat I know that may not be possible and would be very hard)....and create a mesh from scratch)...(a more detailed looking model if at all possible....you will then be crowned the Offical ani expert on here....all in all...awesome work,,, :clapping: :clapping:
Jimbo

Re: Any Interest In Me Posting Apparel, Hats, Shoes, Etc.?

Post by Jimbo »

Yes :cheers1: