Seminole Golf Club

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
EJ55

Re: Seminole Golf Club

Post by EJ55 »

Hi Friends, I've been battling some health issues the worst of which has been arthritis issues especially bad in my left hand. Things have calmed down and I'm feeling nothing bad in my RH at this point and I am a RHer. I last worked on the file 9/4. I stopped with all 18 in and blended (besides the previously mentioned waste areas) and was working on some clubhouse additions when I stopped. I plan on restarting tomorrow. I do hope you all are doing well.

braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

:thumbup:
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

sagevanni wrote: June 8th, 2023, 5:45 pm That is AMAZING work.....what else is there to say.

Sage...... :cheers1:
Think Sage summed it up...amazing ...is that a Lidar DEM...looks like a Lidar DEM....if so how accurate in meters :clapping:
badgolfer1

Post by badgolfer1 »

morvio100 wrote: October 19th, 2023, 10:49 am
sagevanni wrote: June 8th, 2023, 5:45 pm That is AMAZING work.....what else is there to say.

Sage...... :cheers1:
Think Sage summed it up...amazing ...is that a Lidar DEM...looks like a Lidar DEM....if so how accurate in meters :clapping:
MORVIO100, READING COMPREHENSION MUCH A PROBLEM ON YOUR PART PERHAPS?
EDDIE THE DESIGNER HAS POSTED RELEVANT INFO PREVIOUSLY, THAT YOU SEEM TO HAVE IGNORED:
Post by EJ55 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:27 pm
I'm still floored by the quality of elevation data of these Lidar files. My wife got me the Stracka-Line Yardage and Greens guide for Fathers Day and plan on cross referencing the greens at some point. Without doing it yet I don't expect much of anything to change other than a small increment here or there. That's my opinion considering what I've seen of these files.
LOOKS BY HIS WRITING THAT HE IS GOING BEYOND LIDAR AND CROSS REFERENCING THAT INFO WITH STRAKALINE---SO HE IS INTENT ON MAKING AN ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE COURSE IN PLAYABILITY AND LOOK HERE IN LINKS GAME.
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

thanks badgolder.....didnt read the entire thread...amazing how accruate some of them dems are...long live links...just played another round of Maestro Braden new addition to the all time greats courses on here....easily Glens best work to date...
EJ55

Post by EJ55 »

Yeah friends, no pictures to post at this point but just an update for informational purposes, no need to respond. I decided to go all in on the clubhouse and finish that incase medical issues force me to stop and I ask for someone to finish it. It's unlikely that will happen but I figured if it does the clubhouse will be finished. The clubhouse hasn't been an easy build as it has so many additions to it but I'd like to make a spectacular one to go with the elevation Lidar, I will post pictures when it's complete and it's been very time consuming. I'm guessing 6 more weeks. I can't wait to show you the pictures as I'm very excited with how it's coming together. :thumbup:
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

Wishing you good health Eddie. Luck with the clubhouse!

Glenn
Duck Hook

Post by Duck Hook »

Good luck with everything Eddie. There is no doubt this course will be next level when released.

:cheers1:
T
PhillieFan

Post by PhillieFan »

Prayers for your health Eddie. Thank you for being there and helping me with the course designer many, many years ago.
I've never forgotten that and God bless you.
EJ55

Post by EJ55 »

Thanks all! I have been at work and would like to round me estimate down from 6 to 4 weeks as I've made good progress on what I thought might be a hangup. Still any numbers of little buildings to add but here's where it stands at the moment. I thought those round topped windows would give me an issue with the moulding above but things worked out pretty well once I figured it out which way it would look best through trail and error.

I'll post another pic when the area is complete, then I'll finally move to planting.