LVT - The Final Version

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
mwc0914

LVT - The Final Version

Post by mwc0914 »

Thank you to everyone for the patience in the developing and testing of this, but I believe I have reached the end.
I will be releasing the final version of Links Virtual Tour by the end of the month.
This latest version allows you to get the tournament conditions and the tournament roster, then exit to play Links outside of LVT, then come back in and record your score, or you can play Links along at the same time as running LVT.

It also adds 2 more reports - all scores 60 and under and all scores 80 and over for each season and career on tour.

It also fixes several little bugs I discovered along the way.

Look for it here soon...

Thanks
morvio100

Re: LVT - The Final Version

Post by morvio100 »

..."or you can play Links along at the same time as running LVT......thanks for all the hard work Mike...is that an Alt-tab scenario per hole...or do you play and Links AUTO enters the results... :cheers1:
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

Yes or run Links in window mode
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

mwc0914 wrote: March 19th, 2023, 9:00 pm Yes or run Links in window mode
If you run in Window mode doesn't that cause a crash? (except for Windows 7)
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

I run Links in a window (win10) and have had no problems. I also have dual monitors and run LVT on one and Links in the other. I would run Links full screen but then I need to alt/tab to go from one monitor to the other. Running in a window my mouse goes from one monitor to the other without the alt/tab.
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

that's not exactly what I meant clokes....I mean is the LVT....AUTO RECORDING/ENTERING THE SCORE ...AS links CAEER MODE WOULD DO....IE....YOU FIRE UP LVT/EXCEL-RUN IT WINDOWED-(LVT)...THEN FIRE UP LINKS....STARTTHE TOURNEY...FINISH THE ROUNd...MAXIMOZE EXCEL....AND THE ENTIRE ROUND HAS BEEN AUTO ENTERED...WITHOUT HAVING TO MANUALLY ALT-TAB OUT INTO THE LVT "PER HOLE"....
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

There is no auto-entering of scores with LVT. It is not integrated with Links.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

AAARRGGH! The scoring bug is back. It has to do with updating the players' data after the completion of a tournament.
I need to fix this! I will not be releasing until this is fixed!
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

..."I need to fix this! I will not be releasing until this is fixed!...you must have ZEN like patience Mike...or a love/hate affair with Excel.... :rofl:
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

I think maybe I have found the bug. :fcrossed:
Doing more testing this week and target April 1 to release (how appropriate).