I Figured It Out...New Player Anis Coming

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
fiver

Re: I Figured It Out...New Player Anis Coming

Post by fiver »

Somebody needs to get a cap on Mike Weir.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

BTW-you are the "Sage" of real people! :cheers1:
fiver

Post by fiver »

I felt like you when I nit-picked Tobacco Road for Sage. He did so well I couldn't find anything wrong with this Gem!
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Before my "Crash of 2022" I recall that there was a set o RYDER cup teams, but they were "generic".
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

1989 Anis completed and uploaded.

Tim Simpson
Steve Jones
Jim Gallagher Jr.
Wayne Levi
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

Is it true your going to the Academy Awards with Links2k4 dvd's and handing them out to celebrities on the red carpet...to try to promote Links to a wider audience ....
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Sexy-I just wanted to thank you again...FYI, the International team staged an amazing comeback in the singles to win 16.5 to 15.5! :clapping:
Big Sexy JC

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Jimbo,

You're welcome man. That's the very reason I made the anis available to the group. At the end of the day we are all still kids at heart or we wouldn't be on an antiquated forum about an antiquated game. Something about this game keeps all of us old codgers young and I just want to be part of that.

I'm not sure what stats you used for all the players, but your version certainly played out differently than the real life PC did. I assume you let computer players play it out? For those that think there is something strange, boring, etc. about that I'd say don't knock it until you've tried it. It might not be for everyone, but I spent over a year playing out the PGA tour from 1980-2023 manually keeping stats, money, tourney wins, team events and a ton of other data points for no other reason than to just see how my fantasy world would play out compared to the real world. It's one of the most enjoyable things I've done in my 40+ years of being a video gamer.

Having anis that look the part just adds to the imagination and realism and you now know why I enjoy creating them.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

To be honest-it keeps us all young...and at this stage the younger the better.
I might have thought twice about getting up at 4 in the morning to go over to Vancouver in a couple of weeks,,,
dko

Post by dko »

Just wondering Jimbo; was it Corey Conners who put the Internationals over the top? :thumbup:
Doug