RIVIERA

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Jimbo

RIVIERA

Post by Jimbo »

I don't know if any of you guys have done this beforeI -I know I haven't-nor have I ever seen it before, but Dustin Johnson just put his opening tee shot onto the spectator entrance path.
He was allowed a free drop...
...just in case it ever happens to you.
Jimbo

Re: RIVIERA

Post by Jimbo »

I guess Links needs a new setting for "Windy".😉
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I'm watching the LA Open. Max Homa (one of my fantasy players) was lining up his putt on #9 and his caddy is lying flat on the green behind him-is that legal?
Meanwhile my other fantasy player Dustin has been taking the scenic route around Riviera-he can't hit a fairway to save his live. He's been doing some amazing scrambling. But it started when he only got par on #1. Sam Burns has been sticking his approaches. At this rate he's going to knock one in.
Last edited by Jimbo on February 21st, 2021, 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I've attended a tournament there. When you look up at the mansions looking down it's interesting to wonder who's watching.
Meanwhile Dustin just bounced a shot off a tree from the green side rough on 10.
Like I said if you don't post a red number on #1 it's not going to be a fun day.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

They need to chop down that tree on 10...I can't believe that Max pooched the putt on 18! :wallbash:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

:clapping: