Chambers Bay updates

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
sagevanni

Re: Chambers Bay updates

Post by sagevanni »

Looks GREAT 72....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sage...... :smile: :clapping:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Titus wrote: May 26th, 2020, 7:18 am
Jimbo wrote: May 26th, 2020, 1:43 am And this last question is for Sage. I finished my round without encountering something I mentioned earlier. Was my timing off or are you holding out until the final is released?
I think you know what I'm talking about! :whistle: :naughty:
everything was there for me, otherwise I play without (ambient sounds), but I didn't want to miss anything.

really well done, Sage :clapping:

Titus
Thanx Titus- I'll play another couple of rounds and see if I have the same "experience"! :naughty:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :cheers1: :cheers1: :cheers1: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

...you know what I mean!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Hi All,

Waiting on a few finishing touches.........If I don't get any major issue comments I will release the final.

I might at some point release a tournament version.......unless someone wants to take on that job after the final is released.....????

Sage..... :smile:
Pete

Post by Pete »

:thumbup: :notworthy: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

A tournament edition would be great...but after hearing some of the players talking about their 7,700 yard, par 70 "tournament edition" :fear: I don't think they'll be coming back any time soon! :surrender:
The USGA should have put you in charge! :yes:

BTW does anybody know what those things are beside the 18th fairway? They look like little hills. I thought that they were originally as boards for the US Open but I was wrong!
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Hi Jimbo,

From what I know, those structures to the right of 18 are old recycling building is a state of ruin......don't know why they left them there......nostalgia maybe.....

Sage...... :smile:
Danny D

Post by Danny D »

sagevanni wrote: May 27th, 2020, 11:44 am Hi All,

Waiting on a few finishing touches.........If I don't get any major issue comments I will release the final.

I might at some point release a tournament version.......unless someone wants to take on that job after the final is released.....????

Sage..... :smile:
It's currently set up with the standard course yardages, but there are still some unused back tees that will add lots of yardage if you want to use it for a tournament version. It's currently using 4 tees, so I would add the 5th one to the back tee boxes, and then add crowds and tournament objects.

If you can get enough requests to make it worth the time, I would do it. :smile: But it would be a monster. :naughty:

Dan :cheers1:
Completed Courses
Real Courses: The National Golf Club of Kansas City - Wakonda Club - Coeur d'Alene Resort Course
Fictitious Courses: Northern Lakes - Golfcom Tees
Southern Oaks - Hometown 9 hole real course with a fictitious back 9 added
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

sagevanni wrote: May 27th, 2020, 4:01 pm Hi Jimbo,

From what I know, those structures to the right of 18 are old recycling building is a state of ruin......don't know why they left them there......nostalgia maybe.....

Sage...... :smile:
Thanks Sage...btw, you weren't going to add 500 more yards to that tournament course were you? :surrender:
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

Yes, I'd love to see a tournament version!

Pete