TPC Deere Run

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Jimbo

Re: TPC Deere Run

Post by Jimbo »

Hi Braden-I'll be PM'ing you later today or tomorrow with my "NPs".
ChuckH

Post by ChuckH »

Thanks for asking Glenn. I can think of a few. Custom hole signs, ball washers, benches, scorecard box for first tee, complementary water chest with bottled water, a couple of golf carts or a caddy with clubs, custom tee box with divets, a roving sandwich cart here and there, a starter on the first tee, a custom sky with a blimp or the sun, some random animals, and some fancy houses for Jimbo. I'm sure I can come up with more things if you want. :smile:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Hi Glenn-I'm almost finished the nit-pick and will send you a PM, probably tomorrow.
BTW, following up on Chuck's comment-since the tournament objects are already there it would be a shame not to throw in a few spectators for the John Deere... :smile:
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

ChuckH wrote: April 6th, 2021, 2:34 am Thanks for asking Glenn. I can think of a few. Custom hole signs, ball washers, benches, scorecard box for first tee, complementary water chest with bottled water, a couple of golf carts or a caddy with clubs, custom tee box with divets, a roving sandwich cart here and there, a starter on the first tee, a custom sky with a blimp or the sun, some random animals, and some fancy houses for Jimbo. I'm sure I can come up with more things if you want. :smile:
I was being sarcastic, unfortunately that doesn't come across in text, you get what I give you, I don't do requests
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Glenn-you have a PM.
Pete

Post by Pete »

Fine rendition, fun to play, many thanks looking forward to final 👍
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

I did just a very brief scan of a few holes, nothing major but a couple ones:

-I believe Chas Demster's name is incorrectly spelled on (one of?) the splash screen(s).
-The fairway texture has lots of small blue spots, which seem pretty unnatural to me - pretty much like spilled paint here and there all over. Maybe subjective(?) - but Im personally not a big fan, and shouldnt be hard to turn them green with a program like Photoshop etc in case you agree.
-Probably only because its still just a beta, but the sand textures have some wonky technical display names.

Looking forward to play the final version.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Pete

Post by Pete »

Strip of fairway going around greens doesn't look right but a lovely rendition
bull_122

Post by bull_122 »

I have played all 18 holes of TPC Deere Run with a friend online an found it a very nice course. Well laid out and pleasant to the eye. Also it played nicely.