Dooks Golf Club Beta

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
mickydavies

Re: Dooks Golf Club Beta

Post by mickydavies »

Just played the course for the third time - I obviously like it! Really enjoyable and interesting. I found a bit of steel grass on the left after hitting driver into the heavy rough on the 5th. How do you make your panoramas John? Google Earth?
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Jim-I keep wondering how he manages to keep the good stuff flowing so quickly.
I repeat my Sage conspiracy theory!😄
JimEvers37

Post by JimEvers37 »

Jimbo,

I wonder the same thing of both of them, but I'm immensely grateful that they keep doing that voodoo that they do!

How many points did get for the picture problem? and how do I collect them? LOL!

Jim
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Hi Jim-you were the only one who was warm...in fact you were the only one-period...so I'll give you a gimme.
Your points are in the mail...😁
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Anyway when Sages talks about a "library"...and I have an idea about the things that are in the "Brooks Machine"...
...not to mention Steve, Mike, Ian, Francois, Tim, Len, Glenn, Matt, AJ, Adelaide...I'll keep adding...I'm looking forward to a lifetime of nitting...and I'm looking at Capilano for when/if I get the hang of APCD... :whistle:
JimEvers37

Post by JimEvers37 »

Jimbo,

I don't have the patience nor the technical savvy to use the APCD, but I am grateful to anyone who has released a course for this game that is still alive after 20+ years.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

BTW I just paid a brief visit to the Capilano website-it looks like they have the same issue as Dooks! :rant: