Japanese and Chinese and Korean real courses?

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
woody4077

Re: Japanese and Chinese and Korean real courses?

Post by woody4077 »

Jimbo wrote: October 20th, 2020, 11:02 pm
72Animal wrote: September 18th, 2020, 11:35 pm Hi everyone, been busy with life the last month or so! Not much time at all online and almost no time in Links or APCD! I did fiddle with Abu Dhabi, Sheshan and Hamilton a few weeks ago. So there"s still pokers in the fire, but I will have a lot less time as I'm back at work teaching Grade 7 and 8 at school with real kids sitting in the desks! I think Abu Dhabi and Hamilton are close to release, just need to take some hours with each on a weekend and see where they wind up.
How's the virus affecting your teaching job? It just occurred to me that Grade 7 and 8 would be a perfect time to introduce the youngsters to the joys of APCD...just think-a whole new generation of Sages at your fingertips... :rofl:
i'm gonna call A M R and have them pick up and deliver you to a padded cell
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

Yeah... the students might just faint at the mere idea of anybody trying to operate something as clunky as APCD... Poor things would be scarred for life.

...On the other hand... I suppose APCD at least doesnt...
-Bother you every other day to install the next update,
-Bother you every other day to read the updated terms of service,
-Bother you every other day about linking your APCD account to your phone for two-step verification and multiple passwords in order to log in and access the program and try to get you to add a security question about your childhood pet and oh by the way your password contains 2 too few greek symbols one of which needs to be upside down so you need to resubmit.
-Bother you every other hour about signing up for a premium account in order to access some of its features and skip the bi-minutely ads about Microsoft's new waffle machine software or whatever.

...I guess APCD has its upsides eh? :laugh:
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

woody4077 wrote: October 21st, 2020, 5:22 am
Jimbo wrote: October 20th, 2020, 11:02 pm
72Animal wrote: September 18th, 2020, 11:35 pm Hi everyone, been busy with life the last month or so! Not much time at all online and almost no time in Links or APCD! I did fiddle with Abu Dhabi, Sheshan and Hamilton a few weeks ago. So there"s still pokers in the fire, but I will have a lot less time as I'm back at work teaching Grade 7 and 8 at school with real kids sitting in the desks! I think Abu Dhabi and Hamilton are close to release, just need to take some hours with each on a weekend and see where they wind up.
How's the virus affecting your teaching job? It just occurred to me that Grade 7 and 8 would be a perfect time to introduce the youngsters to the joys of APCD...just think-a whole new generation of Sages at your fingertips... :rofl:
i'm gonna call A M R and have them pick up and deliver you to a padded cell
You're just trying to make me feel good!
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

How are Nine Bridges and Hirono coming along?
Adelade

Post by Adelade »

Duglis wrote: January 27th, 2021, 11:08 pm How are Nine Bridges and Hirono coming along?
Last update for Nine Bridges at viewtopic.php?p=8410#p8410 is still relevant, Im working through the course doing the bunker shapes, currently halfway through hole 6.
Finished Courses - Main: Amedal (fictional), Nine Bridges (real)
Other: Austin, Sheshan, Kauri Cliffs, Le Golf Nat. Updates: Whirlpool, Royal Lytham, Royal St George's, Chicago, Chambers Bay, Munchen Nord E
Working on: 2 fictional courses + a couple things...
Duglis

Post by Duglis »

Excellent. Excited for the course!