MISSING 3D OBJECTS - MOTOR VEHICLES

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
brooks2345

MISSING 3D OBJECTS - MOTOR VEHICLES

Post by brooks2345 »

Ages ago I did Bramshaw Manor Course, and in the Car Park I placed some cars - Range Rovers, Vans etc. Now I can't find them anywhere - I've checked all my objects - Links 2003 and 2001 - maybe in LS 1999?? Anyway, if anyone knows where on earth they've gone, or where they are, I'd like to know!

Cheers

John Brooks :helpsmilie:
Lez Marwick

Re: MISSING 3D OBJECTS - MOTOR VEHICLES

Post by Lez Marwick »

There are no 3D vehicles available. The vehicles you used must have been custom 2D objects. If you have re-installed your object library since Bramshaw you could extract them from your course and then add them back into your library.
my APCD designs - Ackerton Cross, Anakena Beach, Battley Peak, Elsham Woods, Fairview GC, Margaret's Bay, Masson Moor GC, Mowsbury Golf Club, The Dustin Trophy, Upham Hall Golf Club, Yarlswood Golf Club, Zeitsbergen
brooks2345

Post by brooks2345 »

Thanks Lez. Tried extracting them from the .crz file :sad: :sad: but for some reason it didn't work. BUT I must have got them from somewhere? And I've got master disks going all the way back to the beginning. Keep trying

Cheers and thanks

John Brooks :sad:
Lez Marwick

Post by Lez Marwick »

I sent you a pm on the 18th.
my APCD designs - Ackerton Cross, Anakena Beach, Battley Peak, Elsham Woods, Fairview GC, Margaret's Bay, Masson Moor GC, Mowsbury Golf Club, The Dustin Trophy, Upham Hall Golf Club, Yarlswood Golf Club, Zeitsbergen