Granger Meadows

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
FOOOOORE!

Granger Meadows

Post by FOOOOORE! »

I just played this one, quite a change-up from the previous two, Sage. For some reason, nearly every tee-off reminds me of #18 at Augusta National ;) Lots of fun, well done.
sagevanni

Re: Granger Meadows

Post by sagevanni »

Thanks very much Foooooore...!!!!!

Sage... :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Paul44

Post by Paul44 »

Sage.

Thanks.
The toughest shot in golf is your next one.
chad

Post by chad »

Just played Brushy Creek this evening and it is equally as great :thumbup:
gene_golf

Post by gene_golf »

FOOOOORE! wrote: August 5th, 2020, 3:25 am I just played this one, quite a change-up from the previous two, Sage. For some reason, nearly every tee-off reminds me of #18 at Augusta National ;) Lots of fun, well done.
I totally agree with this comment. The 2 previous ones just released prior to Granger Meadows were wide open and hardly any hazards to speak of---EASY. Granger Meadows is atypical of what Sage has put out so far as have not seen him do a tight tree lined course such as this before. Makes me think of a song with words, " Yeah, I'm getting in tune with the straight and narrow."
Weeler

Post by Weeler »

Don't know about anyone else, but Granger Meadows seems to look like an "Aussie" type course. It reminds me of Coomealla by AJ Allen. You guys are right....the heavily planted , tighter fairways are definitely something different from Sage. One thing that I'll say I didn't care for was the "underbrush"
or whatever it is, right in front of several of the tee boxes. I guess I prefer a bit clearer path or view to the fairway. Nice course, though.