courses

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
Kunkleman

Re: courses

Post by Kunkleman »

In the early days, before HD, Art Patscheck was one of the top designers. Deserves a look. :clapping:
JimEvers37

Post by JimEvers37 »

As was mentioned, depending on what type of courses you like to play, I would start there but otherwise you really can't go wrong with the majority of the courses designed and shared on Links Corner.

Jim Evers
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I forgot to mention Sage-this dude keeps pumping out so much unbelievable work that I swear he's really a group!
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

LOL....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the man Jimbo....!!!!!

Sage..... :smile:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
Kunkleman

Post by Kunkleman »

Jimbo wrote: June 29th, 2020, 4:52 am I forgot to mention Sage-this dude keeps pumping out so much unbelievable work that I swear he's really a group!
He kept the art of course design alive there during a very slow time. Deserves all the accolades he can get! :thumbup: :thumbup:
FOOOOORE!

Post by FOOOOORE! »

pmgolf wrote: June 28th, 2020, 2:23 pm My favorite Links course was done by Wayne Hewitt: Crooked Creek HD. Play it twice, from the Back and then Forward Tees and you're in for a treat!

https://linkscorner.org/courses/course.php?crz=2066

Pete
For some reason, I've had this course forever and never played it. You were right! It's a beautiful course, feels like you're on a real golf course. Things were going well right up 'til I got to 16, and thought a 9-iron would be enough to reach the hole. There are no "breather" holes on this course, it takes no prisoners!