Locking a course

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
derricksummers

Re: Locking a course

Post by derricksummers »

:notworthy: :thumbup: I have decided not to go into retirment just yet as my only pleasure seems to be upsetting people. :naughty:
As regards the locking course issue i have decided to leave it alone, my views won't change anything and just to clear up a point ,I never said that members should not have the right to do what they liked with thier courses, I was just in my tin pot way trying to say that sharing things could only help new designers make better courses. I have also decided to lift the ban I imposed on myself for locked courses, it was a bit stupid to rob myself of playing some realy nice work that takes a long time to produce. Sage is the exception. By the way sage what took so long to do your last course, its not like you to take more than a week to do one.It must be something special. I once asked you how you managed it and you said you had plenty time on your hands. I have plenty time on my hands but I would have to sit in front of the computor 24/7, take tablets to stop me falling asleep and have a drip feed for food, It would then still take me 6 months to do a course. Please tell us how you do it :notworthy: :unsure: :notworthy: :yes: :notworthy: :surrender: :notworthy: :thumbup: :tiphat: :pcwhack: :notworthy:
Derrick