PROBLEM WITH LINKS CORNER UPLOADS FOR LINKS03

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
MDESTIN

Re: PROBLEM WITH LINKS CORNER UPLOADS FOR LINKS03

Post by MDESTIN »

A FINAL POST TO THIS THREAD I STARTED.

Ive been playing links from the very beginning. All the phases.
A truly great and fulfilling hobby. But thanks to all here youve supercharged my wonder.
The box my buddy made now has the 98 and 2003 games . My original box has the 2001.

Im really old school (FBOW) and a guy who still uses analog in his music recording studio. about five years ago I started "participating in" (ie play along with) the masters and us open via the 2001 game. Then I noticed how many major courses I was missing especially the brit courses.
Blocked by the 2003 software.

And the last six months
I tried to solve the problems myself until I remembered my old friend in the computer cave.

His box and the patches you all led me to have given me the most wonderful gift. To experience playing a course like Cypress which I never played or Pasatiempo which I played several is hard to describe.
I used to be a good golfer but injuries have ended that. This game enables me to truly experience the game again. Amazingly so.
And those of you here who helped me, thanks much.
Lyleman222

Post by Lyleman222 »

Would second that this is a very helpful forum with amazing tech help, awesome courses and other great additions to keep this game going :thumbup:
pmgolf

Post by pmgolf »

MDestin - you had one unanswered question about the nVidia patch. Should you install it if you don't have a nVidia card. YES! It installs the ability to have wide-screen with resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. Install it regardless of what video card you have! Ok?

Pete