Stewart Parker

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
big stewart

Re: Stewart Parker

Post by big stewart »

Great to hear from you too Lez.
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Well Well, long time no see how goes it Stewart, I hope you are keeping well.
big stewart

Post by big stewart »

Daniel my old Friend. Great to here from you. I couldn't have produced my courses with the help of your good self and Paul.
mickydavies

Post by mickydavies »

Welcome back Stewart. I have ALL your courses on my hard drive and still play them regularly. Can't believe it's over 11 years since you last realeased one. I also can't believe that you just gave up for a number of years as you couldn't get Links to play any longer. I have had 2 p/c's built specifically so that I can continue playing, so I am really pleased that you are able to play again. My current p/c is getting on a bit, so I am considering what to do next. Did you get a specific p/c build done, or did you get a p/c 'off the shelf' which just happened to support Links? And why don't you do a bit of designing again? I am almost there with building my home couse now - after using Lez's wonderful series + loads of other hints from your fellow designers!!! But more importantly, welcome back. I have had literally hundreds of hours of pleasue playing your many course designs!
big stewart

Post by big stewart »

Thanks Micky
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

I remember doing a 400 mile round trip to St Andrews to get you the right panorama Stewart for your rendition of St Andrews Old Course. What a great course it turned out to be :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: . I and the team I am in play it in our tours now and again. Brings back memories for me when I was making panormas. One of your best Courses I just love it.