Winged Foot East

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Pete

Winged Foot East

Post by Pete »

Remember Sage doing a beta of this course wondering if any chance of a final
sagevanni

Re: Winged Foot East

Post by sagevanni »

I'll look into it....................

Sage...... :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

After downloading my work on Winged Foot East and Glenn Braden's Winged Foot West, I have to say It would be a travesty for me to finish the East course.
Glenn has done a magnificent job with the West course I feel only he could do the East course any justice. :clapping:

So I'm out of doing anything more than I have already done on the East course. If Glenn wants to take it on he's got my blessing. :thumbup:

Back to working on Tot Hill...................... :fear:

Sage....... :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

sagevanni wrote: February 11th, 2024, 1:30 pm After downloading my work on Winged Foot East and Glenn Braden's Winged Foot West, I have to say It would be a travesty for me to finish the East course.
Glenn has done a magnificent job with the West course I feel only he could do the East course any justice. :clapping:

So I'm out of doing anything more than I have already done on the East course. If Glenn wants to take it on he's got my blessing. :thumbup:

Back to working on Tot Hill...................... :fear:

Sage....... :cheers1:
That's a possibility, I think we talked about the greens some time ago, but I could look into finalizing the course. I should also get caught up on some of my betas I never revisited. :bookh:
Pete

Post by Pete »

Many thanks guys :thumbup: :thumbup: