create a linksMMIII.exe file in the Nvidia Control Panel

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
KennyD

create a linksMMIII.exe file in the Nvidia Control Panel

Post by KennyD »

Would someone explain how to create a linksMMIII.exe file in the Nvidia Control Panel.
pmgolf

Re: create a linksMMIII.exe file in the Nvidia Control Panel

Post by pmgolf »

That is a Links file, located in the /Links 2003/ directory. On your desktop, right-click on your Links game icon and select "Properties". This shows you what you need to see:
s_1112.jpg
s_1112.jpg (45.8 KiB) Viewed 4786 times
In that group of instructions called "Properties", the one being displayed is the Tab called "Shortcuts". The first instruction tells the computer that when the computer operator double-clicks on the Links 2003 icon, it should open and run the program "LinksMMIII.exe" located in the folder "C:/Links 2003/". The other instruction tells the computer it should then open the folder "C/Program Data/Links 2003/Players/".

Pete
Titus

Post by Titus »

Hello,

I think he means this.
Nvidia.jpg
Nvidia.jpg (378.44 KiB) Viewed 4707 times

The linksMMIII.exe select here.
KennyD

Post by KennyD »

Thanks guys. I was following the instructions under the "andy" link about conflict of graphics systems. After I got the game loaded and working I was trying to establish the file in the nvidia control panel to configure anisotropic filtering. Although I don't read German I was able to figure it out with Titus's message. The game really looks and acts great now. You guys are great. :thumbup: