Links 2003 w/ Intel-Only Graphics or Intel + Nvidia Graphics - Solution Found

Having hardware or software problems related to Links? Other forum members may be able to help you here.
KennyD

Re: Links 2003 w/ Intel-Only Graphics or Intel + Nvidia Graphics - Solution Found

Post by KennyD »

<Did you check out the first post in this thread?"
I tried the "andy" link a few days ago and got a "file not found" message before posting. Today I tried it and it worked and I downloaded the executable file. Under the MS folder I find 5 DLL files instead of three as in the instructions. Do I paste all 5 into the links folder before running the voodoo executable file?
I'm rather a newbie when it comes to computers so I appreciate all the help you guys give. I have been useing computers since I had a TI 99/4A computer back in ancient times but I still get butterflies when trying to make changes in programs.
dko

Re: Links 2003 w/ Intel-Only Graphics or Intel + Nvidia Graphics - Solution Found

Post by dko »

KennyD,

From the MS subfolder you should click on the x86 folder and copy and paste the four dll's. That's what worked for me on Windows 11 and Intel.

Doug
Doug
KennyD

Post by KennyD »

Thanks guys, I got it working, looks great on my 27" screen.