Not another new course...!!!!!!!!!

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
braden1308

Re: Not another new course...!!!!!!!!!

Post by braden1308 »

Sage, is there the ability to have 4 playable courses out of the 4 nines? You certainly have the ability to do that in links but does the real course have the ability to switch the course up like that? It would be similar to Gut Kaden in Germany.
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Hi Glenn,
These particular courses are exclusively two separate courses. I could mix it up and make 4 of course but I am going to leave as is.

Anyone curious as to the courses or has everyone figured it out?

Sage........ :cheers1:
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
fiver

Post by fiver »

Bayonnet & Black Horse, How's Tot Hill coming along?
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

Sage I agree you are insane! However, I am concerned your course creation cramming may impact other courses you have worked on. I Just finished playing Ballyhack twice and think it is your best course to date. I did not see or experience any issues. I would like to add it to a list of 5 star courses I am creating (may be 2nd behind Eddie Schmidt's Bull Run HD), but my rule is "NO BETAS". Will you at some point get the opportunity to designate it Final?
Cheers :cheers1: Dave
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile:
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

Thanks Sage! Just checked the Course List and saw you have made it final.
:cheers1: Dave
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile: