2023 Ryder Cup Anis

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
Big Sexy JC

2023 Ryder Cup Anis

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Team USA Ryder Cup Anis are complete and uploaded at the link below. I'm sure some will disagree, but these are some of my best work. I think the Wyndham Clark is the best ani I've made to date.

These uniforms are spot on from the exact shirts, pants, hats, belt and shoes that will be worn at this year's Ryder Cup. Also, all the players have the correct body type skeleton file. I pulled a few things off with hats that I've yet to be seen on any other ani file. There is a tie dye hat that Team USA supposedly is wearing that I've included. It was brutal to do, but I think it turned out awesome. I also created a Team USA hat that is tri-colored. I've seen two color hats on anis (the Rickie Fowler one from animasters comes to mind), but this is the first one with 3 colors that I know of.

Download and enjoy!!!!!

Team Europe is coming soon and I hope they turn out half as good as Team USA because they are badass.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Jimbo

Re: 2023 Ryder Cup Anis

Post by Jimbo »

And the invaluable Mr. Brooks has already done Marco Simone! :notworthy:
Big Sexy JC

Re: 2023 Ryder Cup Anis

Post by Big Sexy JC »

Team Europe Ryder Cup anis are complete and uploaded. I don't like the Team Europe anis near as much as the Team USA anis and it's mostly because there just wasn't as much uniform info out there for Team Europe. This forced me to take some liberties and make some creative decisions on them. In any case, if you were wanting to play out the Ryder Cup links style along side the real Ryder Cup, you can now do so.