windmill

Share your designing tips with other Designer's. Find answers to your problems using the APCD.
ChuckH

windmill

Post by ChuckH »

Would anyone have a windmill object or know a Links course that has a windmill? Looking for a basic farm windmill. Thanks.
Chuck
sagevanni

Re: windmill

Post by sagevanni »

Chuck you have a PM.............
If there is one thing ................ummmmmmmm.......I can't remember.
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

Here is what I made.......you want all 3...??
windmills.JPG
windmills.JPG (79.6 KiB) Viewed 1523 times
Sage....... :smile:
ChuckH

Post by ChuckH »

Thanks Sage. One of these should be perfect. Thanks for sending them. I got them with your message.
I'm glad you responded because one of them is destined for your rendition of Dismal River - the white course. This was one of your earlier efforts and I'd like to see you return to it with an update. This course is a Jack Nicklaus design located in the sand hills of Nebraska near Mullen. Besides the lack of any trees there are basically no objects either except for a windmill in front of the 4th green between two bunkers. Jack insisted on it staying on the course. Please take a second look at it. It is near the famous course Sand Hills. Great job on Tobacco Road too.
Chuck
sagevanni

Post by sagevanni »

My pleasure Chuck..............

Sage...... :cheers1:
ChuckH

Post by ChuckH »

Hi Sage. Thought you might like to see the windmill on Dismal River. I scaled it back a bit. Sorry, I took out all your trees. In real life, there doesn't seem to be a tree on the course. The windmill looks odd where it is but pictures show that's where it's supposed to be. The outfit is my college uniform. I played on the golf team for 4 years a lifetime ago now.
Chuck

oops, forgot the picture
Attachments
windmill.jpg
windmill.jpg (171.81 KiB) Viewed 1437 times