Bighorn and Latrobe

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
bear2016

Bighorn and Latrobe

Post by bear2016 »

So i played latrobe the other day. i think it could really use an update. I know it was talked about in the past. And another is bighorn. i used to love playing that course when it first came out in 2000 version i think. Was just throwing something out there. i know the designers have some other projects in the works so.
dorse72

Re: Bighorn and Latrobe

Post by dorse72 »

I LOVE Latrobe. When I first bought this game in like '98, I thought Latrobe was so hard and so fun, I played the gal with dark hair and the perfect swing, brings back great memories. I would refurbish Latrobe if I knock these next courses out for sure.
1PuttJeff

Post by 1PuttJeff »

Yes, it would be great if someone in the Links community were to give both of these original Microsoft courses an update! I have always enjoyed playing the fall version of Latrobe in the fall time of the year and I believe that there was also a regular version of Latrobe as well many years ago.

Jeff
bear2016

Post by bear2016 »

Jeff, there is two versions of Latrobe One in the summer version and the other is the fall version
1PuttJeff

Post by 1PuttJeff »

Yes, that is what I thought, but wasn't sure. Thanks for the info! :thumbup: