Course screenshots

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
Andy
Site Admin

Course screenshots

Post by Andy »

I don't know whether anyone else is aware of this, but Dave Howell (migolfer) has put an awful lot of time and effort into providing screenshots for courses in the database that didn't have any.

Thanks David. :thumbup: :cheers1: :notworthy:
braden1308

Re: Course screenshots

Post by braden1308 »

Yes, Thank you David :cheers1:
Captain Nemo

Post by Captain Nemo »

Thanks David for doing this. Really helps to determine when and which course to play next. Thanks Andy for bringing this to light. I had always assumed the course designer provided the screen shots. :thumbup:
I always wanted to write something intelligent in my signature. Now that I think about it, I guess I just did! :clapping: :smile:
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Merci from the Nitpicker!!!👌👍
Andy
Site Admin

Post by Andy »

Captain Nemo wrote: July 12th, 2023, 9:00 pm Thanks David for doing this. Really helps to determine when and which course to play next. Thanks Andy for bringing this to light. I had always assumed the course designer provided the screen shots. :thumbup:
To be fair, some designers do include screenshots. :thumbup:
migolfer

Post by migolfer »

Thanks Andy, and everyone. Doing this lets me contribute to Links Corner in a small way since I cannot seem to find the time/patience to contribute a course in the APCD. It also lets me get a look at and discover courses I might never get around to seeing otherwise. There have been some fantastic gems I was completely unaware of!