LACC

Announce and discuss forthcoming and recent course releases or request beta help from members.
braden1308

Re: LACC

Post by braden1308 »

migolfer wrote: June 19th, 2023, 4:54 pm Did the "bump" in the middle of the 15th green get added to the final CRZ? I thought it was interesting (during the U.S. Open) that it had such an affect on the play on the green. I didn't see it in the beta..

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/golf/ne ... o0cbriwt0o
The green is effectively divided into two sections thanks to a large bump in the middle of it. Players will need to land on the correct side of that bump — depending on the hole location — to avoid dealing with an extremely difficult putt.
Unfortunately no, I work off of the contour green maps and it did not come out that way. I did not even think about it as I wasn't paying enough attention to the articles and spent most of my time getting the final ready.

I will be looking at a members edition so maybe I can revisit.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

THIS COURSE IS A BITCH! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
braden1308

Post by braden1308 »

Jimbo wrote: June 20th, 2023, 4:23 am THIS COURSE IS A BITCH! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Thank you
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

They should have asked you to go down there and show them what a REAL US Open course should play like!😉
And with what you did on the 4th I just put my nitpicking notes away....maybe for another time-but not this time!