How is the website doing?

Welcome to Links Corner, this Forum is to say Hello and have a General Chat about Golf/Links related subjects.
nicodaft

How is the website doing?

Post by nicodaft »

Hi all,

quite simply, I would need to know how you are modos and if the site is doing well?

If the cash flow is enough and allows the site to live, if enough people click on the banners etc etc.

For my part, I try, when I can, to donate , to click on the banners... but I don't really know if that has a good impact, if that's enough, if that allows us to take advantage of this wonderful website. ,for this wonderful game, best of all.

We all get older and older, the game too, for many the passion fades with time, things cost more and more expensive, take more and more time, etc. etc.

I'm worried if the website is healthy and if the people running it have good prospects for the future. I love read articles on LC and hope it lasts a long time. I would like to do more, help more, but unfortunately I am not good at computers, I can only help through my donations of money, when I can...I don't see what how I could do otherwise. Do you need help for anything? Anyway, thanks again for bringing this amazing game to life, what you are doing is amazing, for us, the fans. bye, nico.
Andy
Site Admin

Re: How is the website doing?

Post by Andy »

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Financially speaking, the site is paying it's way at the moment.

If the situation changes I'll let everyone know.