Reshade breathes new life

For all topics about the playing of Links, such as Swing Types etc.
RobV

Re: Reshade breathes new life

Post by RobV »

This was pretty cool.. lots of options and plugins to mess with, but way too many as I dont have the patience.. but for the defaults, I found some really cool shaders that worked well. I'll tinker with it for a little bit, but its not something that I see myself using extensively time and time again.
GoBucks

Post by GoBucks »

RobV wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 10:55 pm This was pretty cool.. lots of options and plugins to mess with, but way too many as I dont have the patience.. but for the defaults, I found some really cool shaders that worked well. I'll tinker with it for a little bit, but its not something that I see myself using extensively time and time again.
What OS are you running, and are you using the voodoo fix?
No matter where you go, there you are.
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

How did you manage to make Reshade ...non problematic,,,,,,ie Reshade tends to impacts very negatively on fps...maybe you have a NASA computer :dunno:
Guitarzan

Post by Guitarzan »

It depends on what effects and how many you are using. I play on my laptop which is a few years old with no impact on frames. The only effect that made a difference unfortunately was the ambient occlusion effect which made the game look really good with the extra shadowing but the swing meter movement had a bit of a stutter.
RobV

Post by RobV »

GoBucks wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 12:35 pm
RobV wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 10:55 pm This was pretty cool.. lots of options and plugins to mess with, but way too many as I dont have the patience.. but for the defaults, I found some really cool shaders that worked well. I'll tinker with it for a little bit, but its not something that I see myself using extensively time and time again.
What OS are you running, and are you using the voodoo fix?
Windows 10 and yes, voodoo fix for me... easy install, took a little getting used to the interface, but it is literally click on an option and see what it presents in real time. I did not install many of the plug-ins it listed during install, so maybe I go back and check again... I am thinking of using this for Perfect Golf too!