LVT - Add On - Not Loading Rosters

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
cloeks1

Re: LVT - Add On - Not Loading Rosters

Post by cloeks1 »

Workbooks(userform_build_season_schedule.lbl_season_year.Caption & " Season").Activate

This is the line that gives the new error 9 when trying to save tour.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

I think the issue is like before - I did not include the .csv in the file name.
I am going back through and updating to ensure the .csv is included when accessing files.
Not needing the .csv extension works on my machine however.
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

The LVT cup is working great. I did notice that the results background colors on day three aren't working until the match ends.
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

what workaround solved this one cloesk1..... ! " Workbooks(userform_build_season_schedule.lbl_season_year.Caption & " Season").Activate " getting otta range 9
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

No workaround. Still get the error, but if I play the cup without trying to play the tour, the cup plays without errors.
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

Also notice that when you create a tour with Fedex ticked )and having assigned numerous Fedex tournaments a course) when you get to initiakse the season ...and you have already assigned courses ...keeps saying *diag box" you've have chosen to use the Fedex Competitions a course/s must be assigned etc etc (thing is I have assigned Fedex tourneys a course - a good few not all...and away ya go again and got to exit out...looks like mike is tinkering away with the necessary fixs - I still have a nagging suspicion that those paste value and runtime errors could solved/and are likely very easily solved within/with Excel settings somehow - as Mike has stated what he released works perfectly fine on his laptop..dang those Excel settings... :rant:
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

morvio100 wrote: July 18th, 2022, 9:54 pm Also notice that when you create a tour with Fedex ticked )and having assigned numerous Fedex tournaments a course) when you get to initiakse the season ...and you have already assigned courses ...keeps saying *diag box" you've have chosen to use the Fedex Competitions a course/s must be assigned etc etc (thing is I have assigned Fedex tourneys a course - a good few not all...and away ya go again and got to exit out...looks like mike is tinkering away with the necessary fixs - I still have a nagging suspicion that those paste value and runtime errors could solved/and are likely very easily solved within/with Excel settings somehow - as Mike has stated what he released works perfectly fine on his laptop..dang those Excel settings... :rant:
Can you give me the specifics of what u set up on the tournament and when u tried to add it to the schedule?
morvio100

Post by morvio100 »

Tbh Mike ...id say the best person to vigorously test the Add On would be Adelade, ....Adelade has plenty experience setting up tourney and career modes (me very little), to my knowledge on the home screen I assigned (in the course..tournament button - (home screen) not the initialize season sheet...about 10 Fedex tourneys a course - fastforward to the initialize sheet now...hit initialize season ...up pops the diag box "you have chosen to use the Fedex etc etc...click ok...tried to do same as home screen ....assign/complie a course list from the initialize course sheet ...no joy - created a tour - standard pga tour ( no fedex ticked - have about 10 - 15 pga tourneys a course from the home - remember 10-15 - hit initialize , about 2 of those 10 -15 show up ...add those to the right pane, hit save season ....hangs...runtime 9...tbh Id say I may not have enough courses assigned or something...Ill give another go tomorrow ...and let ya know...how goes... :thumbup:

ps tbh id say Adelade probably the best person, or someone who ran the Beta without issue would probably better to test (as a side note whoever gets it working - would be an an idea to ask them what their Trust Centre settings are -file blocking and macro and so on)..or maybe post your excel settings - mystified to how yours(laptop) is running it without issue... :dunno:
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

morvio100 wrote: July 19th, 2022, 9:07 am Tbh Mike ...id say the best person to vigorously test the Add On would be Adelade, ....Adelade has plenty experience setting up tourney and career modes (me very little), to my knowledge on the home screen I assigned (in the course..tournament button - (home screen) not the initialize season sheet...about 10 Fedex tourneys a course - fastforward to the initialize sheet now...hit initialize season ...up pops the diag box "you have chosen to use the Fedex etc etc...click ok...tried to do same as home screen ....assign/complie a course list from the initialize course sheet ...no joy - created a tour - standard pga tour ( no fedex ticked - have about 10 - 15 pga tourneys a course from the home - remember 10-15 - hit initialize , about 2 of those 10 -15 show up ...add those to the right pane, hit save season ....hangs...runtime 9...tbh Id say I may not have enough courses assigned or something...Ill give another go tomorrow ...and let ya know...how goes... :thumbup:

ps tbh id say Adelade probably the best person, or someone who ran the Beta without issue would probably better to test (as a side note whoever gets it working - would be an an idea to ask them what their Trust Centre settings are -file blocking and macro and so on)..or maybe post your excel settings - mystified to how yours(laptop) is running it without issue... :dunno:
I cannot find where the "you have chosen to use the Fedex..." message is when initializing. The word "chosen" is not even in any of my code. I do see a possible message of "Tour Championship must have a course assigned to it if you are going to use the Fedex Cup Competition" which means if you are going to use the Fedex Cup competition for your tour, you must assign a course to the Tour Championship and include it as the last tournament of your schedule.

The runtime error will occur when creating a schedule. My code fix will hopefully cure that.
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

If I try to run with the Fedex enabled I end up getting the message about assigning course for the championship. If I don't use Fedex I have no tournaments listed even though some tournaments have courses set up. At that point if I edit a tournament and make a change in the setting, it will then show up and I can move it to be used in the tour. I can't do that if it's a Fedex tour cause I get the error stated above. If I go on from there I get the error 9. Editing tournament before I started making the tour dose not make them show later.