LVT Release Date

Discuss Golfer Animations, Clothing, Clubs, MOP's, Soundscripts, Seasons, Rosters and all Career Mode related plus any External Programs here.
mwc0914

LVT Release Date

Post by mwc0914 »

I am targeting June 12 for my upload & release of Links Virtual Tour, just in time before the US Open.
Just putting on the final touches now...
Fore!play

Re: LVT Release Date

Post by Fore!play »

Thanks for the update, Mike. Appreciate all your hard work on this tool!
Guitarzan

Post by Guitarzan »

Cool! Looking forward to giving it a try. :thumbup:
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

May have it a bit sooner.... :fcrossed:

LVT will have a 206 PGA player roster, 170 Champions player roster, and a 277 Legends player roster (I used almost if not all previous major winners), for a total of 653 possible players that can be on your tour roster. Also includes 110 tournaments from the PGA, Champions, and European Tour to choose from (You can always add your own or include some I may have left out). Also comes with 86 different courses that I selected (You can choose to add/delete course as you want).

I have added a bit of functionality since I recorded the overview video. I will be making a new video that includes the updated features.
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

Are all the player skill based on their lifetime stats?
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

If only I could have nit picked...I'm going to send you another PM-not about nitpicking but to see if I can find a way to make it work.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

For PGA player & Champion tour players, stats are based on 2020-2021 season, plus their WGR rank after the season. This is for almost all players. A couple of players I had to use the 2019 season stats because they did not play in 2020. Since Champions & Legends have no WGR system, You can use random points or all players can start at zero. Also, because I do not have stats for the Legends, each player's "stats" will be random, or you can use the average of the players.
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

Any news on when LVT will be available.
mwc0914

Post by mwc0914 »

I just finished it. I want to make an updated overall walkthru video before releasing it. It should be released in the next week or two.
cloeks1

Post by cloeks1 »

OK, I'm ready for LVT. I just finished my last tournament with GBVC. It is now retired. My first tournament on LVT will be on The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly for all the good times you helped give me with your work on GBVC and now with LVT. Thanks for all your hard work!